2018 NALRC National Show Info- Overview
Presented and Hosted By:
Pacific Northwest Lionhead Rabbit Club
The Show Catalog will be available online by February 20, 2018
20007 SE 3rd Circle
Camas, Washington 98607
Entry Fee is $8.00 per Lionhead entered in the National Show. Fur entry fee is $5.00.
Entry Fees can be mailed to: 20007 SE 3rd Circle, Camas, Washington 98607. Payment can also be made via PayPal to PNWLRC@yahoo.com. Payments must be made as family and friends. Any payments made as goods and services that deduct a fee will be rejected.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own risers. Animals not entered in the National Show, WCC All Breed Shows or Specialty Show must remain in leak proof carriers. This would include all sale animals and any other breed you are entering that is NOT having a National Show.
- ONLY National Show entries are cooped. Sale animals MAY be entered in the National Show, if you would like them cooped for the weekend.
- All mail in entries must be postmarked by April 15, 2018.
- Email entries must be received by April 21, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All PayPal entry fees must be received by April 21, 2018, or your entry to the National Show will not be considered valid. If paying by check with your mail in entry, please make it out to PNWLRC. PayPal payments must be sent to PNWLRC@yahoo.com. Payments must be made as family and friends. Any payments made as goods and services that deduct a fee will be rejected.
- Ear changes will be accepted via email by Saturday, April 28, 2018, at no additional charge.
- Ear changes will be accepted at check in on Friday, May 4, 2018, for $5.00 per rabbit. Changes must be submitted to the show secretary by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May, 4, 2018.
- No late entries or day of show entries will be accepted.
- There is an additional entry fee of $8.00 for the Statler Memorial Breeder Class. For information on this class refer to the catalog when it comes online February 20th.
- Confirmation of entry will be sent by email no later than April 28, 2018.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for proofing their own confirmation of entry.